Motown Tress Curlable Wig - ALICIA
- High Temperature Fiber
- Curling Iron
- The Most Natural Looking Styles
- The highest quality materials and hair
- The highest quality construction for superior products
- The longer lasting beauty with quality material and workmanship
- Brush the piece thoroughly to remove any tangles
- Soak the piece in cold or lukewarm water with mild wig shampoo.This will help to dissolve make up, oil and dust
- Swish gently until the piece is fully washed. Rinse in cold or lukewarm water until all shampoo residue is gone.
- Rinse again with wig conditioner for shine and softness.
- Allow the piece to dry naturLEXUS by hanging it on a plastics wig stand or laying it on a towel
- When piece is completely dry, start brushing by brushing out the tips first.
- Most curls will snap back to the original shape.
- Should you need to curl the hair it is best to use hot curling rollers and let your hair set until rollers are cool. If you are using a home curing iron, set it to a low heat setting. When releasing the hair from the curling iron keep hair in coiled up form until it is cool. Never release hot hair onto bare skin as it can cause burns, always release hair onto oven mitt or other similar heat resistant pad.