Motown Tress Deep Part Let's Lace Wig LDP SPIN63
- Super Deep OL27"
- No Tape, No Glue
- 6 Inch Deep Free Parting
- Curling Iron Safe - up to 400F
- Deep Part Lace - Ear to Ear Lace
- Baby Hair - More voluminous front hairline
- Spin Part: Spin Left, Spin right, and Spin Center
Hair Care Instruction
- Brush the piece thoroughly to remove any tangles
- Soak the piece in cold or lukewarm water with mild wig shampoo. This will help to dissolve make up, oil and dust.
- Swish gently until the piece is fully washed. Rinse in cold or lukewarm water until all shampoo residue is gone.
- Rinse again with wig conditioner for shine and softness.
- Allow the piece to dry naturally by hanging it on a plastics wig stand or laying it on a towel.
- When piece is completely dry, start brushing by brushing out the tips first.
- Most curls will snap back to the original shape.