If the pure white Shea Butter is more your speed, you should strongly consider getting it in an 8-ounce jar. This amount has been preferred by many customers for its practical home-size and ability to last for a long-time. Worried about the raw Shea Butter going bad after a while? Don't! This 8-ounce jar of unrefined Shea Butter does not expire, which means you can use it for as long as you want.
For best results, apply daily all over your body. Unrefined Shea butter contains natural oils essential for healthy skin. Allow time for absorption. If necessary, dab off excess. Store in a cool place.
Traditional Shea Butter Uses:
- Dry Skin, chapped lips diaper rash and minor burns
- Massage, swelling and inflammation
- Conditioner for damaged hair and scalp
- Dark spots and skin discolorations
- Stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes
100% Pure African Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii)